The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Grassroots organizations like the Humanitarian UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) Network are facilitating UAV usage for data collection and supply delivery in a wide range of humanitarian, disaster relief, and development settings in over 120 countries utilizing publicly and privately owned drones.
Consider and identify a disaster that could affect your local geographic area. What potential do you see for public organization or private citizen-owned drones to assist in disaster relief for this type of incident? What type of on-board technology would be needed? What specific assistance do you think could these drones provide?
2. The field of homeland security is quite interdisciplinary, and advanced technologies are used to communicate intelligence to various local, state, and federal agencies. Fusion centers are often the conduits through which information to first responders in the field is disseminated.
2. If you were the senior leader of a fusion center, what challenges do you foresee your staff could face when using newly released technologies to aid first responders? Do you think public opinion could add to these challenges? As the leader, how would you address these challenges?
3. How might we create stronger and more effective working relationships with state and local police in an effort to protect against terrorism attacks?
4. Each Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team (WMD-CST) is comprised of 22 full-time, Title 32 Active Guard Reserve (AGR), Army National Guard (ARNG), and Air National Guard (ANG) personnel. Research your home state’s CST. Describe one example of a response that your CST has performed in your state.
What was the occurrence and the response of that team? Explain whether or not you believe CSTs are crucial to state responses or should be eliminated. Defend your rationale for this position.
These are Discussion Boards 165 words. Please keep them number.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more