Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Analyze the work and family patterns of your parents. In your analysis, identify the following:
(1) gender ideologies of your parents.
(2) provider role system of your parents (main/secondary, co-providers, or ambivalent couple).
(3) division of labor in household tasks as a result of (1) and (2) above.
(4) rewards and costs to each parent/child as a result of both (1) and (2).
(5) effects of work and family patterns on your parents' marital satisfaction (as they perceive it) over time.
This exercise will allow you to describe ways in which society makes the role of stepfather or stepmother more difficult by the way it portrays remarried parents in the media.
(1) Discuss a specific example of how television and/or movies place remarried parents (especially stepmothers) in a negative light.
(2) It is stated in the text that approximately 20% of children in married-couple households with children are stepchildren. As a related exercise, investigate an evening of television programming during prime-time hours to see the percentage of shows that include stepparents and their children. Cite specific examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more