Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Complete all the questions after the essay. Make sure to answer in paragraph /essay format.
1. Identify the primary “they say” and “I say” statements in this essay. Why, according to Zeynep Tufekci, is the number of people participating in a protest no longer a reliable indica-tor of the strength of a movement?
2. What role, both short-term and long-term, does the author believe social media plays in the development of a protest movement? How does her discussion of the Women’s March toward the beginning and at the end of this essay fit into her argument?
3. In pargraph 13, Tufekci states, “more than ever before, the significance of a protest depends on what happens after-ward.” Why, in your view, does Tufekci then describe the Tea Party protests of 2009?
4. Tufekci focuses on the ability of technology to bring large groups of people together around a cause, but also argues that protests are not enough. How might danah boyd (pp. 219–29) respond to this claim?
5. Write a Facebook post inviting like-minded people to a protest march (devoted to a cause of your choice). In the post, describe your plan for the march and also for follow-up activities to take place after the march.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more