Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. Read beginning with the poem “If we must die” by Claude McKay, and ending with the poem “The Death of Marilyn Monroe” by Sharon Olds I attached the pictures. Choose any five poems and answer the following questions for each poem you choose : (One paragraph for each poem. Total will be over five paragraphs and at least 2 pages.) $10
1) Why did you pick this poem?
2) What is at least one arresting image or line in the poem? Be sure to explain its effect on you as a reader
3) What is the theme of the poem?
2. Choose one of those five you selected for part one and write 2 pages explanation of why you favor this poem over the other four. Be thoughtful and be specific in your reasons, whether they are intrinsic to the poem, a line or image for example, or external to the poem, for example, you know the poet by reputation or have read previous work by the poet. $10
3. Write 4 pages in which you analyze and interpret the poem that you have selected for part 2. Use the elements of poetry in your analysis. The following are some questions to keep in mind as they may help you with your analysis and interpretation: $20
1) Use the elements of poetry in your analysis.
2) What is the basic narrative of the poem, the emotional tone of the poem, the physical or psychological movement of the poem?
3) What is the central image in the poem?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more