The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Chapter 2 – Time Management (1500-1700 words, SEE EXAMPLE ATTACHED)
Directions: See Grading Rubric BELOW and EXAMPLE (ATTACHED) SEE RESOURCES (ATTACHED)
Each chapter of this book will ask you to write reflectively about the material you have just read. What did I learn? What’s the most valuable thing(s) I learned? What doesn’t work for me? Why doesn’t it work and how can I make it work? This is another way to remember the content of the chapter, so you might try it with your other classes as well.
Work in a Word Processor. Click on ‘Submit Assignment‘ and Copy/paste the questions into the text box. Answer all the questions. Save on your computer before submitting to your instructor. Or, Attach your file to the assignment.
Important! Be sure to use quotes/examples from the textbook and reference with page numbers for each question. You may also use the PowerPoint for reference. Please state the slide number. Use PowerPoint reference only occasionally per week and when appropriate. Your main reference source is the textbook. Put your reference numbers in parenthesis. Example: (pg. 10 or slide 11) You may also use web or module video reference when appropriate and it must be underlined.
1. Think back to the time before you read this chapter, how successful were you at managing your time? What did you read in this chapter that lead you to answer the way that you did?
2. Complete the online exercises (the Internet Exercises for Ch 2) what difference—if any—have they made in the way you think about time?
3. How can you modify the ideas in this chapter to fit your own habits and biological clock?
4. Have you ever tried to keep a daily planner, use a “to do,” list, or to set weekly goals? Describe your experience. If you have never tried these things, what do you think has stopped you? Explain your answer.
5. Think about the things that seem to distract you during your study time. What might eliminate or control these distractions? Explain your answer.
6. What did you learn from watching the video for chapter 2?
7. Is there anything else on your mind this week? If so, share this with your instructor.
Journal Grading Rubric
Guidelines for Journal Chapters
Full Points Credit – 50
· Thoroughly and Completely answers each question
· Gives personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· States examples from textbook and gives reference page numbers from textbook for each answer
· Explains personal situations as related to the material
Half Points Credit – 49 – 25
· Answers each question with one sentence
· Shows little personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· Gives some or no examples from textbook and some or no reference page numbers from textbook
· Has no personal situations as related to the material
Under Half Points Credit -24 – 0
· Does not answer each question
· Use of yes/no answers without explanation
· Lacks any personal thought about the chapter material
· Does not attempt the assignment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more