The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
DESCRIBE FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE COACHES Curriculum Context and Knowledge OF COACHING IN SPORTS PRIMARILY BASKETBALL
Describe the factors that influence their current curriculum/program knowledge and context (see sample interview questions).
Based on your observation and the voices you have heard, write a report on the curriculum/program context and knowledge:
(1). Curriculum/program resources: such as curriculum/program guide, textbooks, and supplied lesson/training/practice plans etc.
(2). Teacher/coach’s curriculum/program knowledge including curriculum/program and instruction/coaching models
(3). Teachers’ voices, whether it works for him/her, types of curriculum/program support in the school, factor/foundations of program, and what areas need to change…
(4).Your observation, reflective notes, thoughts, and discussion based on literature and the local school/program context.
(1). The report should be written in APA 6 format with proper citations.
(2). You should avoid excessive direct quoting/copying from the articles.
(2). Page limit: minimum 6 pages (not exceed 10 pages, references not counted). (3). Students should also prepare a Powerpoint presentation in class for their report.
2)also having examples of the four models coaching efficacy
Sample Interview Questions to the Physical Educators (Change the terms for Coaches/Assistant Coaches)
Curriculum Context and Support
(1) What are the curriculum guides that you need to teach for the school year? (2) Could you describe the kind of curricular support that you have?
(3) How would describe the equipment and facility situation for the required curriculum that you need to teach?
(1) Could you describe the current curriculum that you are using?
(2) What kinds of curriculum models would you say that you are using? (3) What other curricula have you taught before?
(1) How well is the current curriculum working for you?
(2) How well do you think the current curriculum is working for your students?
(3) What components of the curriculum worked best for you? Or did not work well for you? (4) What factors have helped to shape the current curriculum/program?
(5) What would you like to change/add for the curriculum?
* Please note these sample questions are for informal interviews, and should be used for relaxing conversations, not intended for questioning or interrogation manner. They should be informed that this is for class project only, not for research, or publication.
* Please expand the questions and add follow-up questions as you see fit. NO PLAGARISM!!!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more