The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Collaborating Using Social Media Worksheet
Complete this worksheet by answering the following questions. In Part A, write each response as a minimum 150-word academic paragraph. Be clear and concise, and explain your answers. If you cite any sources, use APA format. In Part B, answer each statement with a specific example and an explanation in one to two sentences.
1. What is social media? Why is it an important component of social learning?
2. Discuss the role of participation within the collaborative social media environment. Why is participation such a critical component of social learning?
3. When would using video sources, such as YouTube® or Vimeo®, be important? Visit one of these online video sources and locate a training video designed to educate. Provide the link and discuss how this video enhanced the learning process for its intended audience.
4. What is a wiki? When would this be an appropriate channel for transferring knowledge? Provide an example of how a wiki might be used within an organization to enhance employee learning.
1. You are in charge of training at a large organization whose primary function is ensuring that inventory that arrives at various warehouses is checked in and accounted for properly. A new process will make checking in inventory faster, less expensive, and more efficient. Which social media tool would be most useful in presenting training for this new process? Explain your response.
2. What is the difference between social media for personal use and social media for professional learning? Why are these distinctions important?
3. What are some issues to consider when launching new social media tools within an organization? Why is setting guidelines for use important when using social media for training purposes?
4. Why is it important to consider diverse levels of awareness, along with diverse comfort levels, regarding technology and the use of social media? How might you encourage those who are hesitant to try social media tools for professional development?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more