The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Choose a current advocacy topic related to children and their families.(6a)
a. Read the attached advocacy handout to help with topic selection.
b. Choose a topic that you are passionate about and involves you in the early childhood
2. Select 2 or more professional resources from scholarly journals/websites where the author(s)
describe and provide information and/or results of researched-based investigations on your
advocacy topic. (6a) (GEG 6)
a. Go to the CCAC library website link to learn more about research resource selection:
b. Go to the CCAC library databases to begin your search:
3. Introduce current research topic selection with:
a. reasons for the choice,
b. relevance to you professionally, and
c. professional relevance in working with young children and their families.
4. Briefly summarize the advocacy topic and focus of the research selected through a typed, onepage abstract. (6c)
5. Reflect on your research materials along with the abstract to draw a professional conclusion
from the information you read. (6d)
6. Cite each resource by including a full APA style reference list at the end of your assignment. (6c)
a. APA citation style guide: https://libguides.ccac.edu/education/citations
7. Share your research findings on this advocacy topic. (6e)
a. Possibilities may include: letter writing, social media, multi-media, community
b. Individual instructors will provide directions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more