Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Read the two questions below carefully and then choose only ONE. Write a thesis-centered essay of at least 500 words in response to this one question. Be sure your essay addresses all parts of the question.
You have 90 minutes to compose, revise, and proofread your work. You are permitted to use two writing aids on this exam: (1) a paper dictionary (no electronic dictionaries), and (2) notes written on the articles that you made in the margins or blank spaces of the exam readings.
As you develop your essay, make sure that you provide sufficient support throughout your essay. Analyze your examples to show their relevance to your argument. Use your own observations, experiences, or other sources to develop your claims. When you cite directly from the readings, use proper MLA in text citation
· Please choose ONE of the following two prompts to draft an essay.
· You want to start with a clear opinion or question: thesis.
· Make sure you have 2-3 quotes in total that are important to support your thesis from David Sedaris’s “Me Talk Pretty One Day” and Gloria Anzaldua’s “How to Tame a Wild Tongue.” Make sure you have a least one quote from both readings.
1) Explore the connection between language and identity. Is language/ the multiple languages one learns personal to the way someone develops and relates to the world?
2) Explore the costs and process of learning through the essays we have read. How does learning language impact humans everyday?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more