Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
“How to Tame a Wild Tongue,” Gloria Anzaldua
“Mother Tongue,” Amy Tan “
1) In the first part of your response, summarize ONE of the above readings in 3-4 paragraphs (exception: for Jefferson and Stanton, summarize the reading in 2 paragraphs). See summary tips. Identify and put the author’s main argument and supporting arguments into your own words. Define any key terms that the author uses in the text of your summary.
2) Then in an additional paragraph, compare and contrast the reading to another reading (choose a single point of comparison). To support your response, include a relevant quotation from each reading to support your response. Please use the following format:
· Begin with a topic sentence that gives the quotation some context.
· Quote the passage, properly introducing your quotation and citing the quotation in-text.
· Include 3-5 sentences of analysis discussing the connection between these 2 quotations.
3) Paraphrase one of the above quotations using the instructions given in class; be sure to introduce the quotation with a signal phrase and citing the quotation in-text. This paraphrase is an element distinct from Step 2. Please clearly indicate which quotation you are paraphrasing.
4) Include a complete Works Cited entry in MLA format (for most entries, follow the “Work in an Anthology” model; see the Directory of Works Cited models in your Writer’s Reference handbook). The Works Cited must contain entries for the reading and any other sources consulted. For your CRR, the Works Cited entry does not need to be listed on a separate page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more