Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
PLEASE RESPOND TO EACH THE FOLLOWING. EACH MUST BE BETWEEN 120 -130 WORDS MAX
1. Select one (1) of the approved topics from the www.procon.org Website and state your position on the issue.
2. From the Procon.org Website, identify three (3) premises (reasons) listed under either the Pro or Con section — whichever section opposes your position.
3. For the three (3) premises (reasons) that oppose your position on the issue, answer these believing questions suggested by Elbow:
· What’s interesting or helpful about this view?
· What would I notice if I believed this view?
· In what sense or under what conditions might this idea be true?”
Understanding and Analyzing Arguments
Use the Internet to search for an example of an enthymeme in the media (e.g., Internet, television, radio, newspapers, etc.).
· You may find an op-ed, political piece, advertising, et cetera.
· Identify the implied premise in the enthymeme.
· Why did you choose this example?
Fallacies and Errors in Sound Reasoning
Please respond to the following:
· There are several types of fallacies – equivocation, false authority, ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, and bandwagon. Please provide two (2) different examples of advertising that show any of the above topics. Which of the above fallacies is used in each advertisement? Why do you think the advertisers used that fallacy in the ad? Did the advertisers use the fallacy effectively? If you were an advertiser, what would you have done differently to better use the fallacy?
Identifying Misleading Information in an Argument
Find an online article (news, magazine, journal, etc.) on any subject that interests you that uses statistics to make its conclusion. Share a link in this thread.
Now answer these questions about that article:
· What is the premise and conclusion of the argument based on statistics?
· Determine whether or not the argument uses any deceptive statistics.
· Give your opinion on whether or not the argument has persuaded you. Explain why or why not.
· Determine the primary ways in which statistics or authority are used in your current position in developing persuasive arguments and provide examples here.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more