The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
NEED WITHIN 8 HOURS!!
Answer each question in 250 words with two resources each.
1. Why do you think it is important to plan when you are going to instruct one or more students who need AT? How do teachers determine key concept vocabulary and action words to include on a device or in pictures to promote engagement during instruction for a given topic?
2. Describe 2-3 listening and speaking activities or strategies teachers could use to help students develop phonemic awareness and develop an understanding about sounds and symbol systems. Why is it important for the teacher to provide opportunities for integrating phonological awareness activities throughout the school day?
3. Describe at least two pre-reading and two post-reading strategies or learning activities teachers can use to assist elementary students in developing their awareness of sounds and print and to facilitate conversations about books and stories. Rationalize your choices.
4. How can educators make a distinction between literacy delays that are the result of second language acquisition and those that are the result of a language disorder? What are some specific considerations for intervention and assessment for students who are language learners that also have a language disorder?
5. Describe assistive technology (AT) or augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) and who benefits from the use of it. In addition, describe current trends in AT or AAC that can be utilized in the classroom. Be specific.
6. The purpose of this course is to learn how to help students develop proficient language and communication skills. How might such proficiency grow or restore a student’s sense of self-worth? How does that affect your instruction, and your relationships with the students you will be teaching?
Resources to use:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more