Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
“The Strange Case of Anna Stubblefield”
1. Write a letter to each of the following:
C). P. & Wesley
D). Anna’s ex-husband, Roger, and their children
The letters should include any thoughts, opinions, advice and questions you feel are appropriate.
2. Flip it. Re-imagine the details of this story. Make Anna “Allen” instead, a black man. Make D.J. “Denise”, a white woman with all of D.J.’s disabilities. How might the story have been different?
3. Cast the film version of this story. Choose an actor to play each of the individuals named in Question 1 and make a brief statement explaining why each actor you choose would be best in their role.
4. Describe a time in your life when you believed something without support from anyone else. Be sure to include details and to describe the outcome.
5. Get to know The Strange Case of Rachel Dolezal. What do Rachel and Anna have in common–and what is different about their stories?*
6. What if the nonbelievers are wrong? Imagine, tomorrow, there is a breakthrough invention of some kind that allows people like D.J. to have a voice that all the experts agree is truly their own. D.J. says he loves Anna and is devastated that the authorities and his family removed her from his life. Write a letter of apology to him.
*Please remember: All quotations used to support your answer to Question 5 should be cited in the body of your answer using the MLA In-text Citation format. SEE MY SAMPLE FORMAT OF THE PROPER WAY TO DO THIS. Also, your paper must include a bibliography citing each supporting text you use, including electronic sources. The bibliography should be in the MLA Works Cited format.
Sample Format for Proper In-Text Citations of Electronic Sources
First of all, “electronic sources” means online sources. Do not use complete URLs. Only provide partial URLs. For example, use CNN.com or Forbes.com, instead of http://www.cnn.com or http://www.forbes.com.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more