Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1) Select one aspect of your own culture from the list provided for Part I. Be sure to review the relevant sections of the textbook for each topic. Once you’ve made your selection, please delete all other options.
Courtship and Marriage
Rites of passage
2) Select a source to use for Part I of the paper. You will be using your textbook and the article by Miner for this section as well, but for this assignment, include the source you found on your own. Review the tutorial on Evaluating sources.
Reference entry in APA format:
3) Select one article from the list for Part II. Once you’ve made your selection, please delete all other options.
Atran, S. (2003). Genesis of suicide terrorism. Science, 299(5612), 1534-1539. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
Becker. A. E. (2004). Television, disordered eating, and young women in Fiji: Negotiating body image and identity during rapid social change. Culture, Medicine & Psychiatry, 28(4), 533-559. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
Grey, S. (2008). Historical roots, contemporary relevance: Explaining the persistence of polygyny in Sub-Saharan Africa. Undercurrent Journal, 5(3), 6-19. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
Hoodfar, H. (n.d.). The veil in their minds and on our heads: Veiling practices and Muslim women. Retrieved from http://www.umass.edu/wost/syllabi/spring06/hoodfar.pdf
Murphy, F. (2011). Archives of sorrow: An exploration of Australia’s stolen generations and their journey into the past. History and Anthropology, 22(4), 481-495. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
Tsuji, Y. (2011). Rites of passage to death and afterlife in Japan. Generations, 35(3), 28-33. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database
4) Summarize each of your sources.
Summary of your source for Part I (include one to two paragraphs). The text box will expand as you type.
Summary of your source for Part II (include one to two paragraphs). The text box will expand as you type.
5) Write a working thesis statement based on your sources. See this example.
Working Thesis Statement:
I HAVE ATTACHED A FLOW CHART AS TO HOW TO THE FLOW OF THE WORK SHEET.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more