Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Correct all the errors in each sentence below.
Correct all the errors in each sentence on page 2 but keep page 2 for your own diagnostic study. Turn in this page only.
1. (3) James Silver president of the new union had the priviledge of introducing the speaker.
2. (6) Brick is recommended as the building material but the board is giving serious consideration to a substitute.
3. (9) Available in white green and blue this paint is sold by dealers an over the country.
4. (12) Hogan’s article Retirement? Never!, printed in the current issue of Management Review, is really a part of his book A Report on Worker Security.
5. (15) A list of models, sizes, and prices of both competing lines are being sent to you.
Rewrite the following bad-news messages (sneak a peek at Chpt 7 before doing this)
(1) We will not be able to post these photos on the FCC web site. They do not meet the graphic standards due to the poor lighting and the low resolution of the photos. Professional photos were taken during the 2006 spring semester for a ELC brochure, perhaps you could review those and use one or two for the ELC web page. Let me know if you have any further questions, thank you,
(2) By failing to drop no show students from your class by “Census” date you have violated California Education Code and Title V. This may well cause an audit exception and as such will require an explanation. Please submit the reason for failing to abide by State regulations to the Vice President of Admissions and Records. This memo will be needed by September 29, 2006, to have on file for the auditor.
The State has directed the auditors to purposely look for this issue. I hope by having your note on file it will not cost the College any money or you any personal embarrassment for this violation. Please note this is a State mandated Education Code and Title V requirement that you have not followed. Please send the signed memo as soon as possible, but no later than September 28, 2006.
The following test is designed to give you a quick measure of your ability to handle some of the most troublesome punctuation and grammar situations. First, correct all the errors in each sentence. Then turn to Appendix A for the recommended corrections and the symbols for the punctuation and grammar standards involved. Next, study the standards that you violate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more