The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
- “Free speech – Big tech and censorship,” The Economist (PDF on Blackboard)
- “The Slippery Slope Arrives: Big Tech Censorship Threatens Our Freedoms,” Newsweek (web link on Blackboard)
- Listen to an episode of the Consider This podcast: https://www.npr.org/2021/01/22/959667930/deplatforming-not-a-first-amendment-issue-but-still-a-tough-call-for-big-tech
- Use the notes, thoughts, and/or your scholastic understanding to create (write) a problem statement based on the discussion of the Consider This podcast and your readings.
- What would your INDEP and DEP variables be?
- What type of quantitative approach would you take (design)?
- If an experiment, what is your control variable(s)?
- Are there any intervening variables?