The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Overall presentation style and structure
1. Present your findings in ten (10) slides using Prezi, PowerPoint, or a presentation software of your choice. (Note: Notify the professor on Week 7 concerning the software you choose to use for the presentation).
2. Include a title slide and references section (These two  slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement).
3. Develop a coherent, organized presentation using your chosen tool for a professional audience, using clean design, readable text, and visuals that support the information presented.
4. Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech. (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
5. Overview and recommendation section (first five  slides) in which you:
a. Provide an overview of the white paper. The overview should include, at a minimum, background on your topic and its relevance to K-12 assessment and the demographics of the district.
b. Discuss the significant recommendations that you have made within the white paper regarding changes to the district’s current assessment goals.
c. Provide three (3) methods by which the Task Force might use the white paper in order to develop a district-wide professional development plan geared toward improving the overall test scores of the district.
6. Personal reflection section (last five  slides) in which you provide:
a. What you have learned from developing the white paper as well as what you have learned during this course.
b. Your personal reflection on the new technologies that you researched in Assignment 2 and the manner in which such technologies have changed your views on how to approach assessment in the classroom.
c. The manner in which you would implement the recommendations made in Assignment 2 within your own school district or within your classroom practices. Provide specific examples of the changes that you have already made or would like to make.
Directions for submitting your presentation:
· Submit your presentation to the area designated by your professor.
· Review at least one (1) other classmate’s presentation and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that your classmate made in the presentation.
· Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Apply new advances and current thought in the field of educational assessment.
· Analyze traditional theories of assessment.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational assessment.
· Write clearly and concisely about educational assessment using proper grammar and mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more