The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
A PROPOSAL ON HOW COMPUTER APPLICATIONS COURSE MAY BE REINSTITUTED AND IMPROVED TO BETTER SERVE ADULT LEARNERS AT THE ONE-STOP EDUCATION COMMUNITY CENTER (5 pages only)
Project: Final Project
You are the Director of an Adult Learning Program at the One-Stop Education Community Center. Until recently, the Community Education Center offered an adult learning course in Computer Applications. This course was discontinued due to low enrollment numbers and course evaluations that highlighted adult student dissatisfaction.
A civic group has recently approached the One-Stop Community Education Center with members needing to improve their computer skills. The Community Education Center’s Executive Director has asked you to write a proposal on how this course may be reinstituted and improved to better serve adult learners. Your proposal and corresponding presentation will have a significant impact on the Board’s decision.
For the Final Project, you develop a proposal and a presentation. The proposal will be developed in sections throughout the course. Each section will be submitted in its appropriate week. In Week 10, you compile the sections into one proposal document, incorporating Instructor feedback. The following guidelines provide more explanation.
Identify specific details to prepare and submit a proposal for the upgraded class. Using the “Final Project Proposal Template” from the Learning Resources, your proposal must include the following items, all of which must relate back to adult learning concepts:
· Potential composition of the class
· Important characteristics about adult learners
Historical Data and Information:
· Student enrollment numbers
· Student demographics (age range, cultural identity, and experience level of students—beginner, intermediate, advanced)
· Updates and changes that need to be incorporated in the course to better serve adult learners
· Rewritten course description to better market and attract the adult learner
· Explain how you might best present the course for adult learners (e.g., group work, didactic information, media-based) and explain how your method of teaching this course incorporates the principles of adult learning theory.
· Appropriate staffing needed to support adult learners. Explain why this staffing is important for adult learners and explain your recommendation.
· Appropriate technology needed to enhance course delivery. Explain why this technology is useful for the adult learning population.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more