The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Chapter 51: Breast Disorders
Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th Edition
1. The nurse teaching a young women’s community service group about breast self-examination (BSE) will include that
BSE will reduce the risk of dying from breast cancer.
BSE should be done daily while taking a bath or shower.
annual mammograms should be scheduled in addition to BSE.
performing BSE after the menstrual period is more comfortable.
TOP: Nursing Process: Implementation MSC: NCLEX: Health Promotion and Maintenance
2. During a well-woman physical examination, a 43-yr-old patient asks about her risk for breast cancer. Which question is most pertinent for the nurse to ask?
“Do you currently smoke tobacco?”
“Have you ever had a breast injury?”
“At what age did you start having menstrual periods?”
“Is there a family history of fibrocystic breast changes?”
3. A 51-yr-old patient with a small immobile breast lump is considering having a fine-needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy. The nurse explains that an advantage to this procedure is that
FNA is done in the outpatient clinic, and results are available in 1 to 2 days.
only a small incision is needed, resulting in minimal breast pain and scarring.
if the biopsy results are negative, no further diagnostic testing will be needed.
FNA is guided by a mammogram, ensuring that cells are taken from the lesion.
TOP: Nursing Process: Implementation MSC: NCLEX: Physiological Integrity
4. Which assessment finding in a 36-yr-old patient is most indicative of a need for further evaluation?
Bilateral breast nodules that are tender with palpation
A breast nodule that is 1 cm in size, nontender, and fixed
A breast lump that increases in size before the menstrual period
A breast lump that is small, mobile, with a rubbery consistency
TOP: Nursing Process: Assessment MSC: NCLEX: Physiological Integrity
5. A 53-yr-old woman who is experiencing menopause is discussing the use of hormone therapy (HT) with the nurse.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more