The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Some reports indicate that a “digital divide” exists between middle/upper class students and students from low-income families. AND 1.2 What schools can do to help narrow the access gap that could lead to the most underserved students being economically disadvantaged in the future? AND 1.3 As a teacher, how would you integrate technology into your lessons (technology as a tool for effective teaching) and deal with the digital divide issues? (please propose at least three strategies for each and elaborate on them) [A good question to reflect upon during pandemic]
2. What do you think about the notion of cultural literacy (what every American needs to know) or foundational knowledge for public school students proposed by E.D. Hirsch and elaborate on your response? AND 2.1 There were a huge influx of immigrant children (most of them are ELL students) into the school district, what would you suggest (in general) we need to do in “educating all students” required by the state? (please propose at least three strategies and elaborate on them)
3. What approaches would you propose to your future educational policy makers (state/district level) to “de-segregate” our schools and to promote the communications among parents, teachers, and community. (please propose at least three strategies and elaborate on them)
In a large, inner city neighborhood, an elementary/middle school principal faced a serious problem. Her teachers had implemented a variety of assessments including performances, portfolios, presentations, projects, research papers, and so on. Students seemed to respond well to these different measures, and grades went up. Parents and teachers alike were pleased with these assessment efforts until the district-wide standardized test results were published. Surprisingly, the scores for students in grades four through eight stayed the same. There was little improvement in the reported scores compared with scored from the prior year. Because the inner-city school scored lower than the district average, it was placed on a watch list. The local papers decried the school’s instruction and demanded change.
4. What are some of the reasons that could account for the supposed improvement in students’ grades even though the standardized tests showed little achievement growth?
5. What do you think the principal of the school could do in response to the negative publicity? What suggestions would you give to the principal to change the things around?
6. What is your response to the statement of “teaching to the tests” if parents raised the issue? Please elaborate. (Do you believe that teachers and principals should be sanctioned or rewarded on the basis of standardized tests? Why or why not?)
7. What would you suggest to the principal in regard to some “bullying incidents” OR “violence incidents” happened in the school? A proposal of concrete strategies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more