The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
After completing this week’s readings, please respond to the questions below. Create your philosophy in a word document and upload the document as an attachment. Your response must be a minimum of 500 words and be supported by 2 APA formatted references with corresponding citations. Please see the grading rubric below.
Building a working philosophy statement of family life education. (Note: this assignment is taken from the Required Reading listed below.)
Follow the guidelines below and design your own working philosophy of family life education. Address the questions in your discussion. (Duncan, S. F., & Goddard, H. W. 2011 p. 24)
• What are my beliefs about the family and the nature and quality of family life and the human experience?
• What is a “family”? How important are families? What values do I hold regarding families and the human experience? What does it mean to be human?
• What are my beliefs about the purpose of FLE?
• What is the nature of FLE? What value does FLE have in communities? Is it to provide insight, skills, and knowledge? Is it tochange behavior? How “interventionist” should FLE be?
• What are my beliefs about the content of FLE?
• Of what value is university-based theory and research to families? Of what value is the lived experience of individuals, families, and communities, and how can it become part of the content of FLE? How do my personal values regarding families and the human experience infl uence the content I select?
• What are my beliefs about the process of learning for families in outreach settings?
• How do individuals and families learn most effectively? What teaching strategies have the greatest impact? How important are learning goals and evaluation in these processes? What assumptions do I hold about learners?
Duncan, S. F., & Goddard, H. W. (2011). Family Life Education : Principles and Practices for Effective Outreach. Los Angeles: SAGE Publications, Inc. p. 24
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more