The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The assignment of a score of 1 to male students and a score of 2 to female students is an example of a(n)
2. The mean and the ___________ , taken together, give a good description of the nature of the group being studied.
3. The level of significance that is selected prior to data collection for accepting or rejecting a null hypothesis is called
4. In general, research articles
5. A presentation of the use of appropriate statistical techniques in a correct fashion should be included in the ___________ section of a research report.
6. In a preliminary source such as Education Abstracts, the collection of records is called a
7. In educational research, the review of the literature should concentrate on presenting information from
8. One way to increase statistical power is to
9. A thorough reveiw of the literature may take up to
10. In a search for documents relevant to one’s research topic, the keyword followed by an asterick will most likely _______ the number of retrieved records.
11. An advantage of theory-based research is that it
12. When we plan a research project, we decide on the level of statistical significance we will use to reject the null hypothesis. This level is called the
13. A drawback of using secondary sources in reviews of the research literature is that
14. Test reliability refers to the ________ of test scores
15. If a score distribution forms a normal curve,
16. Skewness means that
17. “There is no relationship between parental use of corporal punishment and the level of school misbehavior of third grade students.” This is an example of a
18. Compared with the use of a p value of .05, use of a p value of .01
19. A pilot study of a proposed research study is desirable because
20. Statistical power is
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more