The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Comprehensive Plan for Alumni and Community Collaboration
The school exists to serve the community more than the community to serve the school. However, a mutually collaborative relationship has significant benefits to both school and community. Harnessing the support of alumni residing locally can lend significant support to this relationship. In this assignment, you will consider methods to harness the support of alumni in the creation of a mutually collaborative relationship with the community. For this assignment, the learner will continue working with the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument included in the Rubin textbook. The learner will use the information gathered in phases 1-5 and develop a comprehensive plan for cultivating and maintaining a collaborative environment for a K-12 institution and community.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument discussed in Resource 1 Planning and Assessment in the Rubin textbook.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a paper (1,250–1,500 words) in which you consider the application of the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument offered in the Rubin textbook to the creation of a mutually collaborative relationship with the community. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-supported discussion of how phases 6-14 could be applied to creating a mutually collaborative relationship with the community.
2. A research-based discussion of how alumni could be engaged to support the application of phases 6-14 as described above.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more