The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Assessment Topic: eCommerce, Internet and Web issues and mitigation plan
Length/Size/Amount: 2,000 – 2,500 Words
1. Monitor changes in digital environments and identify their potential opportunities and impacts on an organization.
2. Critically analyse an organisation’s strategic information and digital system’s needs.
3. Plan and implement communications and information systems to achieve strategic goals.
You can find useful resources to support the development of your assignment in the Students Resources sections of the Learnline site (e.g. Report Writing Guide, Porters Five Forces Model, etc.).
This assignment helps you to integrate https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/assessment-topic-ecommerce-internet-and-web-issues-and-mitigation-plan/ ecommerce concepts introduced throughout this semester. It includes work from Weeks 1 – 7 and specifically focuses on concepts covered later in the semester.
The chapters discussed about, below:
Week 1: Overview of Electronic Commerce
· Discuss the key aspects electronic commerce (eCommerce) and describe how it differs from electronic business (ebusiness)
· Discuss the key features of eCommerce technology and their significance to business
· Differentiate between the major types of eCommerce
· Discuss the evolution and history of eCommerce
· Describe the major themes underlying the study of eCommerce
· Describe and discuss the key features of the major academic disciplines contributing to e-commerce
Week 2: E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
· Discuss the origins of, and the key technology concepts behind, the Internet.
· Explain the current structure of the Internet.
· Understand the limitations of today’s Internet and the potential capabilities of the Internet of the future.
· Understand how the Web works.
· Describe how Internet and Web features and services support e-commerce.
· Understand the impact of m-commerce applications.
Week 3: Building an E-commerce Presence: Websites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
· Understand the questions you must ask and answer, and the steps you should take in developing an e-commerce presence.
· Explain the process that should be followed in building an e-commerce presence.
· Identify and understand the major considerations involved in choosing Web server and e-commerce merchant server software.
· Understand the issues involved in choosing the most appropriate hardware for an e-commerce site.
· Identify additional tools that can improve Web site performance.
· Understand the important considerations involved in developing a mobile Web site and building mobile applications.
Week 4: E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
· Understand the scope of e-commerce crime and security problems, the key dimensions of e-commerce security, and the tension between security and other values.
· Identify the key security threats in the e-commerce environment.
· Describe how. technology helps secure Internet communications channels and protect networks, servers, and clients.
· Appreciate the importance of policies, procedures, and laws in creating security.
· Identify the major e-commerce payment systems in use today.
· Describe the features and functionality of electronic billing presentment and payment systems.
Week 5: E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
· Identify the key components of e-commerce business models.
· Describe the major B2C business models.
· Describe the major B2B business models.
· Unde(stand key business concepts and strategies applicable to e-commerce.
Week 6: E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
· Understand the key features of the Internet audience, the basic concepts of consumer behavior and purchasing, and how consumers behave online.
· Identify and describe the basic digital commerce marketing and advertising strategies and tools.
· Identify and describe the main technologies that support online marketing.
· Understand the costs and benefits of online marketing communications.
Week 7: Social, Mobile and Local Marketing
· Understand the difference between traditional online marketing and the new social-mobile-local marketing platforms and the relationships between social, mobile, and local marketing.
· Understand. the social marketing process from fan acquisition to sales and the marketing capabilities of social marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
· Identify the key elements of a mobile marketing campaign.
· Understand the capabilities of location-based local marketing.
Week 8: Ethics, Law and E-Commerce
· Understand why e-commerce raises ethical, social, and political issues.
· Understand basic concepts related to privacy and information rights, the practices of e-commerce companies that threaten privacy, and the different methods that can be used to protect online privacy.
· Understand the various forms of intellectual property and the challenges involved in protecting it.
· Understand how the Internet is governed and why taxation of e-commerce raises governance and jurisdiction issues.
· Identify major public safety and welfare issues raised by e-commerce.
Week 9: Online Content and Media
· Understand the major trends in the consumption of media and online content, the major revenue models for digital content delivery, digital rights management, and the concept of media convergence.
· Understand the key factors affecting the online publishing industry.
· Understand the key factors affecting the online entertainment industry.
Week 10: Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
· Describe the different types of social networks and online communities and their business models.
· Describe the major types of auctions, their benefits and costs, how they operate, when to use them, and the potential for auction abuse and fraud.
· Describe the major types of Internet portals and their business models
Week 11: Online Retail and Services
· Understand the environment in which the online retail sector operates today.
· Explain how to analyze the economic viability of an online firm.
· Identify the challenges faced by the different types of online retailers.
· Describe the major features of the online service sector.
· Discuss the trends taking place in the online financial services industry.
· Describe the major trends in the online travel services industry today.
· Identify current trends in the online career services industry.
· Understand the business models of on-demand service companies.
Week 12: B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce
· Discuss the evolution and growth of B2B e-commerce, as well as its potential benefits and challenges.
· Understand how procurement and supply chains relate to B2B e-commerce.
· Identify major trends in supply chain management and collaborative commerce.
· Understand the different characteristics and types of Net marketplaces.
· Understand the objectives of private industrial networks, their role in supporting collaborative commerce, and the barriers to their implementation.
The textbook called E-commerce 2020-2021 business. technology. society. 16th edition by Kenneth C. Laudon & Carol Guercio Traver. Published by Pearson education limited.
In this assignment, you are going to build on the business plan process from your previous assignment. https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/assessment-topic-ecommerce-internet-and-web-issues-and-mitigation-plan/ Using a report format, you will identify critical eCommerce, Internet and Web issues and plan for their mitigation. Begin by reviewing the scenario. Task details follow.
(anyways, you don’t need to worry about the previous assignment)
You are a Northern Territory based entrepreneur. You would like to open an online Vegan restaurant called NoCow-NoFowl. This business will offer a range of dietary balanced vegan meals for pick-up from a Bagot Rd outlet or delivery to a customer’s preferred location.
The new and creative aspect of your planned business is that customer will be able to order their meals in two different formats: Dine-Home-Now or Make-It-Myself.
• Dine-Home-Now will result in the ready-to-eat meals prepared fresh and delivered directly to the customers preferred location within a guaranteed delivery time.
• Make-It-Myself meals will be delivered in a convenient pack ready for a customer to follow simple step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the meal. There will be a guaranteed delivery time.
The meal preparation facility on Bagot Rd will not have in-house dining facilities. However, it will have a complete home delivery service: scooters for small orders and a van for larger and commercial orders. Customers will be able to order and pick-up meals directly at the preparation facility.
The anticipated primary ordering system is an online ordering system that will:
• Be connected to an eBusiness production package that will sequence the production of orders for the preparation area.
• Ensure available ingredients are tracked to ensure orders can be fulfilled. If ingredients become unavailable the related meal/s are removed from the menu automatically.
• Log and collate customer feedback.
The vision of the Business will be:
To sell fresh, healthy, tasty Vegan meals, for pick-up or delivery, that vegans and meat eaters will want to buy on a regular basis.
You have extensive experience in Vegan food preparation having learned from the best, your mum! However, you have little business experience including running commercial kitchens, setting up stocking and ordering systems, https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/assessment-topic-ecommerce-internet-and-web-issues-and-mitigation-plan/ online marketing, advertising, and building online presence. While you are very experienced with social media because you us it everyday interacting with your friends, you haven’t explored the ecommerce opportunities of social media channels.
However, outside of the above detail you are unsure of how to proceed. You know that you need to conduct some serious research and planning and be critical of everything you think you know to ensure success in the online business space.
In this assignment you are going to build on the business plan process from your previous assignment by identifying critical eCommerce, Internet and Web issues and plan for their mitigation.
You will do this using a report formatted with Harvard in-text author-date style.
Your report will, at a minimum, need to focus on:
• eCommerce infrastructures
Describe in detail, the eCommerce infrastructure, internet, and web services you are going to need for this business (consider both business and customer’s needs). At a minimum you should:
o Critically discuss whether you will host your own webserver: justify your choice in the process.
o Select the type of internet connection you need for the premises: justify your selection.
o Describe and justify the internal network and customer services you will supply. o Identify and critically discuss any security issues you will need to manage and detail how you plan to address them.
Given your planned e-Communications (eMarketing and e-Advertising) strategy, you should:
o Describe how you are going to use social networks to communicate with customers and increase sales: justify your plans in the process.
o Identify: the type of data you might collect (identify the source e.g. Search engines, Big Data Brokers…etc.); the potential costs of doing so; and how data might be used to maximise the impact of your eMarketing efforts.
o Identify and critically discuss issues that might arise from having an open online social community space. Describe how you will manage negative comments about your business and inappropriate behaviour in your online social community space and leverage positive comments.
Please use the other file called “OD5538 online food ordering…” especially page 17 about the consumers represent primary market.
You are going to publish a monthly eMagazine called the “No Cows at Home” and host discussion forums on your social media site. Because you will be sharing information and content from other people and internet sources, you will need to identify any legal and ethical issues you might need to manage (check if there are overarching laws, identify them and their impact in summary form).
Fully addresses all aspects of the writing assignment. Stays on task throughout and answers all questions.
Evidence of broad, systematic and creative research. Selection of data goes beyond the mainstream literature/tutorial/textbook. https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/assessment-topic-ecommerce-internet-and-web-issues-and-mitigation-plan/ Consistent and accurate referencing used throughout, showing ability to reference a range of source types. Ideas and words of others acknowledged.
Demonstrates skilful use of high quality, credible, relevant data to support arguments: effective analysis and discussion of statutes and cases to develop the essay.
Full and rich development: confident identification and discussion of the most relevant issues and principles. Shows sophistication in thinking and approach.
Clear and fluent expression indicates the report has been successfully edited and proofread before submission. Correct form for text type: (headings, indentations etc.); spelling, punctuation error-free.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more