Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Assignment 4: Analysis of Direct Costs
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario from Assignment 1, as well as to the scenarios and readings from previous weeks.IMPORTANT NOTICE: WRITE MINUMUM 4 SENTENCES FOR EACH PARAPGRAPH. PROVIDE ORGINAL WORK. WRITE THEM ON YOUR OWN WORDS. GONNA USE TURNITIN TO CHECK PLAGARISIM. TYPE EACH QUESTION BEFORE ANSWER THEM.
Write 3 pages paper in which you:
1. Predict the main costs (e.g., labor cost, material cost) associated with the production of VectorCal’s drone navigation system. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Compare and contrast the direct and indirect costs associated with the drone navigation system that both your company and VectorCal would assume. Predict whether or not your company could easily control these costs and thus reduce production expenses. Justify the response.
3. Compare your company with VectorCal relative to the price of acquisition, semi-variable costs, and allocated direct and indirect costs of the drone navigation system. Justify the response.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
· Determine how to validate costs and certify cost and pricing data.
· Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more