Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
There are 5 short assignments.
Assignment 1: 1 page
Assignment 2: Approximately 1 page
Assignment 3: Approximately 1 page
Assignment 4: 200 words
Assignment 5: Approximately 1 page
(1)Romance in the Workplace
To increase student awareness of the negative and positive impacts and implications of romance in the workplace.
Please respond to these questions by October 4, 2019 by 11:59 pm
1. Given the risks of workplace romances – a relationship that will likely eventually end and depending on circumstances may negative impact your career – and the benefits – a relationship with someone who shares your experience and in close proximity that ends in marriage more than 30% of the time – do you think that workplace romances are worth the risk? Why or why not?
2. If you or someone close to you were about to enter into a workplace romance, what rules (at least 3) would you recommend they follow to be “subtle and discreet” in their behavior?
3. In general, how do you feel about intimate displays of emotion in the workplace?
To reflect on the impact of friendships on romantic relationships.
Please the following questions:
1. Have you found that your friendships sometimes sabotage your love life? Or conversely, has your love life intruded on your friendships? What do you think is the ideal balance?
2. What kinds of conversations would you need to have with your friends—or with your romantic partners—to bring about an appropriate balance?
Due October 4, 2019 by 11:59 pm
Analyze the speech for invention, arrangement, style, memory, and delivery.
Further, look for logos, pathos, and ethos.
Write about your overall impression.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more