Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
“Everyday Use” is a short story by Alice Walker, the author of The Color Purple. These are both famous African-American feminist literary works. Alice Walker credits Zora Nell Hurston, a famous African-American literary figure and scholar that spent her final years in nearby Fort Pierce, Florida. Back in the late 1970s, Alice Walker found the unkempt grave of Zora Nell Hurston and had everything totally restored to honor this forgotten African-American feminist hero and literary icon.
Please read the story carefully and enjoy the characters in action! Following the reading, please produce a written response to the following questions and submit through the blackboard assignment portal. Do the best you can the questions and we will also discuss in SEC Live!
1. Briefly describe the characters and action. There are three women and one man. Provide brief character sketches for all four.
2. The quilt is an example of symbolism in the story. What does the quilt represent? Describe the symbolic significance of the quilt.
3. Why is mama narrating the story? Of all three women, who might be best to narrate the story? Do you have any theories as to what Alice Walker might be trying to achieve by having mama narrate the story?
4. Can you identify any autobiographical elements in the story? In other words, other any real life similarities to the life of Alice Walker?
5. Why could this work be considered feminist literature?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more